© Sal DiSciascio and JerseySal.com, 2010 thru 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Your Name] and [Your Site Name] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Hooah!!!daydays : :
News of the Day
- Subpoenas, sentencings and Stone: What will become of the special counsel’s unfinished business?
- Two US soldiers killed in Afghanistan: NATO
- UN chief visits mosque, stresses sanctity of religious sites
- Tour the 2019 AD Apartment
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.
- 18 vs 26 – A Heritic’s View on Adulthood… November 14, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Afterword November 12, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 5 November 6, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 4 October 17, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 3 October 16, 2018
Category Archives: Viet Nam
In August, 2011, my lovely wife, Hoang Thi Lan, and I were honored by a visit from some family members from Quang Nam Province, near Da Nang. There was her mother, Ly, one of her cousins, one of her sisters-in-law … Continue reading
On May 7th, 2010, Nhan’s son, Hong Duc, wed Bich Ly in a ceremony at the Catholic Church in Ba Ria, Viet Nam. The church, itself, is new and very visually pleasing. It is a new structure and very modern … Continue reading
On my second night in Ba Ria, Viet Nam, my host, Pham Van Nhan, threw me a welcoming dinner. There were a couple of young people from Nhan’s scout troop, a couple of Scout Leaders, and Mr Le. Le is … Continue reading
DON’T!!! As an acute student and observer of the human condition, I was fascinated by the driving habits of my Vietnamese hosts. First, on any stretch of decent road, there are 32,768,541 motor scooters, traveling in what any physicist will … Continue reading
The big bird got in to Saigon at 10:05 PM, Thursday, local time. My home is in the Eastern Time Zone which is 11 hours ahead of Saigon time. My heart was racing, in a good way, as I cleared … Continue reading
It is 3:00 AM, Wednesday, 28APR2010. I am ready to leave for the airport to fly to Viet Nam. My heart is overwhelmed with the prospect of visiting my personal heaven and hell. I am anxious to see the “Old … Continue reading
It is Monday and I do not think I will sleep again until I am on the plane, Wednesday. I got a call, yesterday, from SFC Jimmy Booth. Jimmy was my mentor, platoon sergeant, team leader and one of the … Continue reading