© Sal DiSciascio and JerseySal.com, 2010 thru 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Your Name] and [Your Site Name] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Hooah!!!daydays : :
News of the Day
- Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation may have concluded but Trump cannot breathe a sigh of relief just yet
- New Zealand reopens mosques that were attacked; many 'march for love'
- Report: Sydney Aiello, who survived the Parkland high school shooting, dies by suicide
- The Latest: Flood levels reached record in 3 towns
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.
- 18 vs 26 – A Heritic’s View on Adulthood… November 14, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Afterword November 12, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 5 November 6, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 4 October 17, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 3 October 16, 2018
Category Archives: Politics
The fallacy of every system of politics is that, in the end, they depend on the populace to act rationally and in accord with the best interests of the community. To endure every political system NEEDS a Principled Populace. This … Continue reading
Let’s face it; Cops are a necessary evil. Now, don’t get your knickers twisted but rather consider: we mandate that politicians hire people to carry guns, walk our streets, maintain peace and order and we give them broad powers over … Continue reading
Ah, yes… Another day in Paradise.Darwin posited that any population that is isolated from others will eventually take on characteristics, behaviors and appearance unique to that population. The isolated population will, invariably, evolve into a different species and, in extreme … Continue reading
Share on Facebook The following piece was taken from a comment by Carlos Lumpuy to an article entitled “Obama: Campaigning Like It’s 1936” by Merrill Matthews, on Forbes.com. The comment stands on its own but read the article for a … Continue reading
It is really sad. how we are manipulated by both the “media” and the government. After Hurricane Katrina, the media blamed the lack of response on the Bush administration’s dislike of black people, in spite of overwhelming, and under-reported, evidence … Continue reading
By Mychal Massie April 19, 2011 Mychal Massie is chairman of the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives-Project 21 – a conservative Black think tank located in Washington, D.C. He was recognized as the 2008 Conservative Man of the Year … Continue reading
I hear a lot of noise about how the “GOVERNMENT” doesn’t listen to the people and how they are out of touch with average Americans. I fear that nothing can be further from the truth. Permit me to expound… Let’s … Continue reading
Way back in the 19th century, Charles Dickens wrote the novel “Little Dorrit” In it, Mr. Dickens described a scheme whereby people were encouraged to invest with the promise of quick and substantial returns which were paid from new investments. … Continue reading