© Sal DiSciascio and JerseySal.com, 2010 thru 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Your Name] and [Your Site Name] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Hooah!!!daydays : :
News of the Day
- Mideast anger over Trump's Golan vow 'breaking international law'
- New Zealand broadcasts Muslim call to prayer on day of mourning for mosque shooting victims
- 'I lost my Dad's bible.' Wrenching stories from Midwest floods, which have cost at least $3 billion
- JetBlue pilots who drugged and raped flight attendants continued working for airline without repercussion, lawsuit says
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.
- 18 vs 26 – A Heritic’s View on Adulthood… November 14, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Afterword November 12, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 5 November 6, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 4 October 17, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 3 October 16, 2018
Category Archives: Obama
Ah, yes… Another day in Paradise.Darwin posited that any population that is isolated from others will eventually take on characteristics, behaviors and appearance unique to that population. The isolated population will, invariably, evolve into a different species and, in extreme … Continue reading
Share on Facebook The following piece was taken from a comment by Carlos Lumpuy to an article entitled “Obama: Campaigning Like It’s 1936” by Merrill Matthews, on Forbes.com. The comment stands on its own but read the article for a … Continue reading
It is really sad. how we are manipulated by both the “media” and the government. After Hurricane Katrina, the media blamed the lack of response on the Bush administration’s dislike of black people, in spite of overwhelming, and under-reported, evidence … Continue reading
By Mychal Massie April 19, 2011 Mychal Massie is chairman of the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives-Project 21 – a conservative Black think tank located in Washington, D.C. He was recognized as the 2008 Conservative Man of the Year … Continue reading