© Sal DiSciascio and JerseySal.com, 2010 thru 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Your Name] and [Your Site Name] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Hooah!!!daydays : :
News of the Day
- After Mueller’s Exoneration of Trump, Full Disclosure
- 'Unprecedented' Spring Flood Season to Put 200 Million People in the U.S. at Risk, NOAA Warns
- Report: Sydney Aiello, who survived the Parkland high school shooting, dies by suicide
- Afghan suicide bomber hits family, kills one, injures four
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.
- 18 vs 26 – A Heritic’s View on Adulthood… November 14, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Afterword November 12, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 5 November 6, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 4 October 17, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 3 October 16, 2018
Category Archives: Family
In August, 2011, my lovely wife, Hoang Thi Lan, and I were honored by a visit from some family members from Quang Nam Province, near Da Nang. There was her mother, Ly, one of her cousins, one of her sisters-in-law … Continue reading
On August 23, 2010, my youngest daughter, Melissa Lyn DiSciascio White, was graduated from Florida State College, Jacksonville, Florida, with an AS degree in Nursing. Melissa achieved a 3.85 GPA and was awarded the Excellence in Nursing plaque for her … Continue reading