© Sal DiSciascio and JerseySal.com, 2010 thru 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Your Name] and [Your Site Name] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Hooah!!!daydays : :
News of the Day
- Subpoenas, sentencings and Stone: What will become of the special counsel’s unfinished business?
- Legendary Israeli Mossad agent Rafi Eitan dies at 92
- Death toll from southern Africa cyclone, floods exceeds 700
- JetBlue pilots who drugged and raped flight attendants continued working for airline without repercussion, lawsuit says
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.
- 18 vs 26 – A Heritic’s View on Adulthood… November 14, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Afterword November 12, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 5 November 6, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 4 October 17, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 3 October 16, 2018
Monthly Archives: October 2018
CHAPTER FOUR While Tu and Mi and Quy and the villagers were fighting in the mountains of the Central Highlands, I had the honor of serving with a Ranger Company, ‘E’ Company, 50th Infantry (ABN)(LRP), 9th Infantry Division, the Long … Continue reading
CHAPTER THREE Tu and Mi stayed at the makeshift camp, the one black rifle between them while the unit moved to stage an ambush on the road, nearby. The plan was always Hit and Run, Hit and Run. They knew … Continue reading
CHAPTER TWO She squatted, rocking on her heels in front of her lost children’s tomb for two days and two nights, neither eating, drinking or sleeping. Her deep seated Buddhist teachings, which had guided her life, were in conflict with … Continue reading
The fallacy of every system of politics is that, in the end, they depend on the populace to act rationally and in accord with the best interests of the community. To endure every political system NEEDS a Principled Populace. This … Continue reading
CHAPTER ONE Tu was born sometime between 1940 and 1946. Exactly where in that time span is anybodies guess. Years don’t mean much in the Highlands. When to plant, when to harvest, when to expect a new calf, or baby, … Continue reading
FOREWORD We, the foot soldier, on both sides of a conflict, have more in common with each other than we do with the respective assholes that set us to kill each other as if we were nothing more than … Continue reading