© Sal DiSciascio and JerseySal.com, 2010 thru 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Your Name] and [Your Site Name] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Hooah!!!daydays : :
News of the Day
- Trump decides against more North Korea sanctions at this time: source
- FEMA Released Personal Info of 2.3 Million Hurricane and Wildfire Survivors, Watchdog Says
- JetBlue pilots who drugged and raped flight attendants continued working for airline without repercussion, lawsuit says
- Lori Loughlin chose acting roles her children wouldn't 'have to pay the price for'
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.
- 18 vs 26 – A Heritic’s View on Adulthood… November 14, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Afterword November 12, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 5 November 6, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 4 October 17, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 3 October 16, 2018
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Share on Facebook The following piece was taken from a comment by Carlos Lumpuy to an article entitled “Obama: Campaigning Like It’s 1936” by Merrill Matthews, on Forbes.com. The comment stands on its own but read the article for a … Continue reading
In August, 2011, my lovely wife, Hoang Thi Lan, and I were honored by a visit from some family members from Quang Nam Province, near Da Nang. There was her mother, Ly, one of her cousins, one of her sisters-in-law … Continue reading
The ubiquitous hotdog vendor is a perfect model of Capitalism at work. “Gimme a dollar… Here’s a hotdog.” Let us perform a few thought experiments by altering the model to make it more “Sociable” and see what happens. In the … Continue reading