© Sal DiSciascio and JerseySal.com, 2010 thru 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Your Name] and [Your Site Name] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Hooah!!!daydays : :
News of the Day
- The Latest: Trump reversing new sanctions on North Korea
- New Zealand reopens mosques that were attacked; many 'march for love'
- Report: Sydney Aiello, who survived the Parkland high school shooting, dies by suicide
- JetBlue pilots who drugged and raped flight attendants continued working for airline without repercussion, lawsuit says
News Plugin made by Web Hosting.
- 18 vs 26 – A Heritic’s View on Adulthood… November 14, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Afterword November 12, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 5 November 6, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 4 October 17, 2018
- We Kill Them; They Kill Us; No More Kill – Tu’s Story – Part 3 October 16, 2018
Monthly Archives: May 2010
On May 7th, 2010, Nhan’s son, Hong Duc, wed Bich Ly in a ceremony at the Catholic Church in Ba Ria, Viet Nam. The church, itself, is new and very visually pleasing. It is a new structure and very modern … Continue reading
On my second night in Ba Ria, Viet Nam, my host, Pham Van Nhan, threw me a welcoming dinner. There were a couple of young people from Nhan’s scout troop, a couple of Scout Leaders, and Mr Le. Le is … Continue reading
DON’T!!! As an acute student and observer of the human condition, I was fascinated by the driving habits of my Vietnamese hosts. First, on any stretch of decent road, there are 32,768,541 motor scooters, traveling in what any physicist will … Continue reading